The May 1 - June 15 grant application period is being put on hold due to the Corona Virus Outbreak.
2020 application process:
This is our pilot program so please bear with us during this process.
With growth comes change and we are super excited to launch our pilot program for 2019-2020.
Application Period: The May 1 - June 15 grant application being put on hold due to the Corona Virus Outbreak.
- We will not consider requested at any other time outside of these dates.
- You do not need a confirmed spot at an event, and an essay is no longer required.
- The camp clinic or training must be further than an 8-hour drive from your residence.
- Your application must be complete with liability waivers signed.
- You must agree to find a cost-efficient airfare. No business class will be considered.
- Will not cover bag fees or select seat assignment fees.
- The priority of grants will go to first-time campers or first-time grant requests.
We cannot meet every request made and try to help as many as possible
As a “pilot” program please note that the dates for next year will be different which we will make available on our website and social media.
Fill Out Online Application
Fill out the online application during the dates listed. We will let you know if you have been approved.
Once approved you are responsible for booking your own economy airfare.
Submit Receipts & Itenerary
You then will submit to Giving to fly your receipt and itinerary, and we will send you a reimbursement check.
Reimbursement checks will be sent if the rules of the grant are followed. Giving to Fly reserves the right to not send a check if efforts were not made to find a cost effacement airfare. We would prefer a site such as Expedia be used (southwest for Texas if cheaper)
If your flights are more than our maximum grant please apply for just the members you need help funding.
Giving to fly has a maximum grant amount of $1500.00
The application period for grants for 2019 has come to an end. Grants for 2020-2021 will be May 1st through June 15th.